Saturday 6 December 2014

ANNOYING BANK ROBBERY!!! Nigeria banks are so annoying!!!

I was robbed today. It's a bank robbery. Yes! But it's not thieves doing the robbery this time. The bank are the thieves that robbed me.

No they didn't deduct my money. THEY DARE NOT!!! (Lol.. If they do, wetin I wan do?lol) But yet I call them CHIEF THIEVES! They robbed me of my time. I was not able to meet up for a couple of my schedules today.

Sincerely extremely annoying! Bank queue robbed me of over two hour of my day STANDING! Why on earth do I have to STAND for over two hours simply because I want to transact. Nonsense I call this! Yes - Quote me!

As a Nigerian, sincerely it is not a new thing but like Sir Martin Luther said that our lives begins to end when we are silent about things that matter. Politician who embezzle don't stand long on any queue to deposit their (stolen) money. What on earth should a well-meaning Nigerian STAND hard for for several hours to save his/her hard-earned money?

So annoying it is that only ONE lady was in the cubicle attending to us all. She was so slow. I can't reasonably blame her too much, she'd been overburdened with work, which seven people out to do. I wonder if the heads of this (other banks do it too so 'these') bank(s) are daft, insane or simply HEARTLESS!

5/12/2014
Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa
Author of
"Unleash Your Potential Beyond Just Motivation" and "In His Realm"

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET BONUSES FROM US