Wednesday 13 August 2014

Mini Author Tour

2 August,2014
I scheduled to be in 4 states with my book. Unleash Your Potential. I left home thinks copies held would be more than enough. Funny that it hardly was enough for Ekiti State even without having to market to anyone. Thanks to all those who called my phone to get theirs. God bless you. Five copies was also donated and gracefully accepted by the Polytechnic Digital Library. A few copies are now available at the popular Hope Faith Bookshop along Ajilosun road, Ado-Ekiti. I arrive Ondo with too little copies hence hid under the guise of my other purpose there without actually promoting my books however some did find out. I'm obliged to get some copies to Bushiro Bookshop Ibadan because there is high demand from Ibadan hence I contacted a friend in Futa (Samuel) who had been helping to promote the book in FUTA. He had few copies left so I collect only five copies to quietly deliver at Ibadan. Would be in Ilesha and Ibadan today though. I regret not moving with all copies available. Author Abegunde Sunday O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET BONUSES FROM US