Thursday 22 May 2014

GUESS WHAT I SAW?

I learn from things around me daily. As a writer, I painstaking though interestingly gripped my mobile browser to share with valuable friends online.

I was on my way on from choir rehearsal today. I suddenly remembered I forgot to collect my mobile browser from a friend. I quickly hurried back to church to get my mobile browser.
Little did I know my forgetfulness is a blessing in disguise for me.

After getting my phone, I set out for home immediately. Then the big scene appeared afar. I saw a sheep with book in it mouth running towards Uthman Street and a little boy running after the sheep to retrieve the book (probably his I assume).

Amazingly, I saw an elderly boy who was somewhat in propinquity enough to help this boy but he didn't.

I was in haste to go and finish up some projects on my system hence I truncated the scene. But then, I quickly meditate on this thing as I moved on.
I see the SHEEP as boko haRAM. I see the child as the Nigeria children, teens and youth. I see the book as Education. I see the elderly boy as our Leaders in this nation.
Our children in the quest for academic excellence are being killed brutally in cold blood by boko haRAMist who sees western education as a taboo hence eating it up with all manner of violence. Naughty RAMS!!!

Our leader half-heartedly addressed this issue. Quote me!!! I'm Speaking Pen who uses the pen weapon to fight against injustice and lies! With the sword of words inspired by The Word, I fear not the world.

By: Abegunde Sunday O.
Best-selling author of UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL BEYOND JUST MOTIVATION

Do you agree with my analogy of what I saw?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET BONUSES FROM US