Friday 28 March 2014

Behold our Author of the Month



SPIC: Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa, an African author, and FPASU Award Winner 2013 as Most Inspiring Writer of the Year



SPIC: ABOUT YOURSELF YOUR NAMES? YOUR EARLY LIFE? WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE? AND WHAT YOU DO?


ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:

I remain my true self, ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA , an outstanding Nigerian Motivational and Inspirational Writer and Speaker.

I am the last born child in a humble family of six.
I grew up at Egbeda, Lagos state, I am presently living in a suburb of Lagos, Ayetoro via Ayobo-Ipaja.

Abegunde Sunday is presently a facilitator at Blossom Palace Academy, a Principal Consultant at Speaking Pen International Concept, a network of writers of books, essayist of articles, composers of songs, and bloggers, which also grant a number services to published, establishes and also prospective writers.


SPIC: ABOUT YOUR MOST RECENT BOOK WHEN DID IT COME OUT?


ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:

My most recent book is UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL BEYOND JUST MOTIVATION which was launch on Saturday 8th February, 2014 at Foursquare Auditorium, Gate B/Stop, Ipaja, Lagos


SPIC: WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Cover page of Unleash your Potential beyond Just Motivation


ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:

It is an attested unique self-help book which is carefully writing to enable you to unveil your full capability. The book does much more than to  motivate you - it sets you to productive actions!


SPIC: WHERE CAN READERS FIND IT?


ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:

Readers can find it at most leading bookshops nationwide including the following to mention a few:

BIBLE REPUBLIC, 76, block D, Iyana- Ipaja Shopping complex, Garage, IYANA-IPAJA Lagos. 08038298132

BOLUKEM BOOKSHOP, Outlets, AYETORO Ogun State.
Uz
UNILORIN: Contact Mike 07084932085 or Opeyemi 08161555869

OAU: Contact Muyiwa 07063618356.

LEARNERS' BOOKSHOP Mokola B/Stop, EGBEDA, Lagos

GUIDE BOOKSHOP, 5 Market Rd, AYOBO Megida, Lagos

ADO-EKITI  Contact Ope 08130555886

EKSU contact Dami 07032281594

IBADAN. Bookshops along Jericho

Kingdom Bible Centre aka Bibles Bibles at 95, Ojuelegba Road (Road about) SURULERE, Lagos

The Amazon kindle edition are available to international audiences in U.K, US, and other nations.  Click on this link to see and get the book: www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J0Z3QCA/ref=mw_dp_ img?is=l&qid=1394899432&sr=8-1

or

contact us at Speaking Pen Int'l Concept
08094200537, 08138841784,  28288b1e.
www.facebook.com/beyondjustmotivation
Email: sunnystar247@yahoo.com

SPIC: WHAT OTHER BOOKS HAVE YOU WRITTEN?


ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:

#Unveiling Your Pricelessness
#Poems in His Realm


SPIC: WHEN DID YOU FIRST KNOW YOU WANTED TO BECOME A WRITER?


ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:

I  had been a word smith per excellence from about my Junior College days. My love for scrabble propels me to study different dictionaries daily. My love for Language enables me to express my deep thoughts easily. I scribble down lots of poems, articles, quotes and even wrote songs. Hence, when I was inspired to start up as a book writer in 2010, I find it interesting.


SPIC: WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?

ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:
Read, update my online platforms, and once in a blue moon I play scrabble game


SPIC: WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE WRITERS?

ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:
Wole Soyinka, Napoleon Hill and Pastor Sam Adeyemi


SPIC: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK BY AN AFRICAN AUTHOR?

ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:
Arrow of God by Chinua Achebe


SPIC: TELL US SOMETHING UNIQUE OR INTERESTING ABOUT YOURSELF?
ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA:
I am that him who God made a voice to my generation.
I am him who won FPASU Award as Most Inspiring writer of the year 2013. 
I am that guy won Scrabble Silver Medal at the 17th NIPOGA Game in 2012.
I am him who types his first book of about 36000 word count with his phone.
I am him who never give up a just quest!
SPIC:Thanks 
ABEGUNDE SUNDAY OLAOLUWA: 
You're welcome

 If you would like to be interviewed like this by speaking pen international concept, contact us. details contained in the interview

2 comments:

  1. On Monday, I was done with my work for the day by

    noon. I got a PING! From my sister in school at Osun

    state reminding me of the bucks needed to be sent to

    her unfailingly that Monday as Tuesday would be too

    late.

    Gamzook! I zoomed off to board a bus journeying to

    GTB Bank at Pako , Ipaja which was actually the

    nearest to my work place. The bus sets out.

    Mid way to the bank, I caught a glimpse of the time on

    my phone. Alas! It's 4:17pm already. It's indubitable that banks in Nigeria closes by 4:00pm. I suddenly muttered 'Driver, I need to alight right here right now'.

    All passengers fixed their gaze at me in surprise.

    But amazingly, the driver was probably deafened by

    his concentration on the wheel that he actually didn't

    hear me or pretends not to.

    I kept mute and continued with the journey since I had

    paid the fare already. What a waste of time journeying

    to my destinated bus terminal when I was rest

    assured the bank had closed and was almost

    saddened how I disappointed my dear sister who is

    dire need of the money. She ping me asking where if I made it to the bank. I replied 'on my way there'. Disappointedly she replied, 'it's past 4 already'.

    The bus eventually got to my destination, Pako Bus

    stop. I alighted and quickly move at the speed of

    towards the bank I supposed have closed.

    But alas! A

    couple of persons were still allowed in by the

    automatic door. Wow! I was one of such persons. My joy knew no bound. I blessed God the driver didn't

    stop.

    I then wonder, there are times God is driving us to our

    destination and we pray otherwise. He ignores such

    prayers. Just don't blame Him. He sees the end from

    the beginning. I decree in Jesus name, you shall laugh at last! Praise

    awaits God over your situation in Jesus' name!

    Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa

    Best-selling author of UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL BEYOND JUST MOTIVATION

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrabble words finder
    Thank you sharing useful information for us. i always read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

GET BONUSES FROM US