Thursday 16 October 2014

Best Publishing Service in Nigeria

Speaking Pen International Concept (S.P.I.C) is a duly registered company with the Federal Government of Nigeria with Registration Number, BN 2297369. We offer professional editing services, printing and publishing services, speaking at seminars & programmes, ISBN processing from National Library of Nigeria for self-publishers, book reviewing, freelance writing, author promotion, and consultancy service for self-pub and traditionally published author.
Some of our services are FREE while our paid services are very affordable as we are more concerned about the impact to be made.
SPIC Aloud! Write Aright!

speakingp.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/speakingpen
+2348094200537
sunnystar247@yahoo.com
BBM: 28288b1e

▒S▒P▒E▒A▒K▒I▒N▒G▒ ▒P▒E▒N▒ ▒I▒N▒T▒E▒R▒N▒A▒T▒I▒O▒N▒A▒L▒ ▒C▒O▒N▒C▒E▒P▒T▒ ▒S.P.I.C▒

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET BONUSES FROM US